Temp 180 °F
The Severn can generate up to 180F leaving water for your system. This can either be for comfort heating or domestic hot water. The Severn SWH model is designed and built with double walled vented heat exchanger.
Six models have capacities ranging from 60 to 1000 MBH.
The source can be a number of modes, such as ground source, cooling tower water, or any other source where the Severn can be used in a heat recovery application. Thereby not only performing the heating load, but also generating chilled water for the process. Thereby doubling the overall COP. Source loads can have high or low entering water temperature.
The heat pump is built with
- Dual circuits
- High temperature scrolls compressors
- Brazed plate heat exchangers
- Double walled vented brazed plate heat exchanger for potable applications
- Compact design for easy maneuvering through doorways and elevators
- Can be mounted side by side
- Separate high and low voltage electrical panels
- Front serviceable, removable panel
- Control panel is hinged to swing out of the way, for better service access
- Each unit comes complete with standalone local controller
- Up to 12 units can be manifolded together and controlled by the Central controller
- FIFO or LIFO staging control is available
- N+1 redundancy is easily accommodated
Control panel swings to the side allowing full access for service
The units are front serviceable. This means the heat pumps can be installed side by side. Also, they can be mounted against a wall or have two rows back-to-back.
The pipe headers are accessible from the front. This would result in a substantial amount of MBH/ft2 inside a mechanical room.
The heat pumps are 34” wide so they will fit easily through door ways and elevators. They can be moved using a dolly (hand truck). Even up/down stairs.
|Load LWT (F)||180||180||180||180||180||180|
|Source EWT (F)||105||105||105||105||105||105|
|Load Cap (MBH)||286||376||558||721||900||1105|
|Power In (kW)||20.8||26.5||42.4||55.6||68.7||84.3|
Configuration SBH080 to 180
|Load LWT (F)||140||140||140||140||140||140|
|Source EWT (F)||55||55||55||55||55||55|
|Load Cap (MBH)||150||204||304||393||494||602|
|Power In (kW)||13||16.7||25.8||33.7||42.7||51.4|
Configuration SBH200 to 300