The Transom line of HVAC product are developed and built to simplify the application and installation to the various systems. With many built-in features such as the 2 stage compressor and modulating head pressure control it will settle in to do the job as needed. With features such as the built-in pump and flow switches installation cost is reduced for the chiller installation. Not only are they rich in features, they are compact and designed for serviceability. The Lambert Chillers which is front serviceable allows for installation of the units in very tight quarters. Installation is simple, just hook up the power and piping, then start up the unit. All Chillers are test run before leaving the factory.
MediaRedwood Energy hosted Transom’s video presentation of Hot Water Heat Pumps for Cold Climate Extremes on YouTube.
The presentation discusses multiple topics including:
- Constant Line of Pressure Ratio for the Compressor and the Compression Ratio (starts at 4 minutes 57 seconds)
- Types of Compressors (starts at 7 minutes and 46 seconds)
- Reciprocating Compressors (starts at 8 minutes and 20 seconds)
- Sub Cooling (starts at 13 minutes)
- Defrost (starts at 19 minutes and 47 seconds)
- Compressor Envelopes (starts at 21 minutes and 2 seconds)
- Air Source Heat Pumps (starts at 37 minutes and 4 seconds)
- Hot Water Usage (starts at 44 minutes and 7 seconds)
Fresh Air Make UP with heat recovery an built in heat pump. Five models available 450 to 2000 CFM. Ceiling mounted with all the components built in.Increased efficiency through the Heat Pump utilizing the exhaust air as the heat source.